Understanding Fatty Liver Disease
Your liver is the second-largest organ in your body and it’s responsible for many important functions, from producing protein for your blood and making bile needed for digestion to metabolizing cholesterol and medication. Remarkably, the liver is the only organ that can regenerate itself.
Because this single organ has such a profound impact on your health, you deserve the best care as you face fatty liver disease.
Learn more about fatty liver disease and how we can treat it at the AdventHealth Digestive Health and Surgery Institute.
- What Is Fatty Liver Disease?
- How Is Fatty Liver Disease Treated?
Meet Our Fatty Liver Disease Care Team
Fatty Liver Disease Webinar Series
- Part 1: Understanding Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Part 2: How Do I Make Changes Now to Avoid Long Lasting Consequences?
- Part 3: Dietary Approaches to Managing Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Part 4: Fatty Liver Disease: A Risk for Advanced Liver Disease
This webinar will explore the foundations of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and answer common questions such as: What is fatty liver disease and how is it diagnosed and treated? Should I be concerned by my diagnosis? How can my partnership with my health care provider improve my liver health?
This webinar will explore a step-by-step approach to overcome nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Further it will outline tangible and realistic goals to optimize liver health.
This webinar will discuss dietary management of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. The pros and cons of dietary recommendations will be explored to aid in the decision of which dietary choice is best suited for each patient.
This webinar will discuss risk factors of untreated nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Further it will explore warning signs and symptoms of advanced liver disease.