Gastrointestinal Care With Innovation
Diagnostic Tools You Can Trust
Advances in medicine have paved the way for new treatments and therapies for gastrointestinal conditions. Our team offers only the highest standard of care to treat gastrointestinal and liver diseases — from diagnosis to treatment and management.
From the moment you call for your first appointment to meeting with your doctor, we’re listening to understand your symptoms and history.
Once we get to know you, we’ll refer you for testing to help pinpoint your condition, including:
- BRAVO pH testing
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Double-balloon enteroscopy
- FLIP topography (EndoFLIP)
- Gastrointestinal motility
- Gastrointestinal screening
- pH impendence test
- Swallow testing
- Volumetric laser endomicroscopy (VLE)
The Best Care for the Best You
Relief shouldn’t be temporary. We’ll create a roadmap to ease your symptoms and manage your condition — today and in the long term.
We offer a wide range of minimally invasive treatments and therapies, which lead to less pain, shorter recovery and better outcomes, including:
- BOTOX® injection therapy
- Functional luminal imaging probe (FLIP) topography
- Gastric emptying study
- Gastric pacemaker
- Gastric peroral endoscopic myotomy (G-POEM)
- Esophageal peroral endoscopic myotomy (E-POEM)
We Also Offer
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD)
- Endoscopic full-thickness resection (EFTR)
- OBERA balloon weight-loss therapy
- Esophageal pneumatic balloon dilation
- Pyloric balloon dilation
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
- Surgical pyloroplasty
- Zenker’s diverticulectomy
- Per oral endoscopic tunneling for restoration of esophagus (POETRE)
Let’s get started on helping you feel better, together.
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Care for You
Gastrointestinal and liver disorders can slow down your life, and we believe it is too precious for that.
Our multidisciplinary team is here to help you find healing. We bring together experts from across specialties, including colorectal surgeons, dieticians, gastrointestinal specialists, general surgeons, hepatologists, lifestyle coaches, mental health specialists, social workers and surgical oncologists.
Together, we’ll find the treatment that’s right for you — one that heals your body, eases your mind and lift your spirits.
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Diverticulitis and Diverticulosis
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Disease
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Ulcers and Ulcer Disease